Introductory Course - BLS 100
BLS100 focuses on the fundamental differences between conventional economics and Biblical economics. Enrollment includes curriculum and Facilitator oversight. BLS100 has open enrollment through May 15th.
All components of BLS100 feature Dennis Peacocke.
Single Teachings(audio): Inheritance of the Heart and Building Spiritual & Organizational Dynasties.
Doing Business God's Way (book):
Chapter 1: God is Building a Family Business
Worldview For The Marketplace (audio series):
Lesson 1: The War Between Two Seeds
Core Course - BLS 200
BLS200 focuses on strategic implementation of a Biblical worldview. There are two requirements for those who want to participate in the Business Leadership School core course. You must have completed BLS100 with Facilitator oversight, and you must have attended a BLS Intensive prior to enrollment. BLS200 school year starts May 15th. Audio components of BLS200 include teachings by Dennis Peacocke, Gerald Chester, and Earl Pitts.
In addition to Facilitator oversight, BLS200 Core Course includes the book Good to Great and the following exclusive teachings:
Section One: The Foundations of Marketplace Ministry
1. The Foundations of Economics and Family Management
2. Our Ministry as Kings and Priests
3. Walking in Financial Freedom
4. Building Organizations on God’s Word and Patterns
5. How Your Marketplace Ministry Fits into the Big Picture
Section Two: Establishing Our Spiritual Foundations for Building
6. How to Hear God for Your Business
7. Discerning Whom You Can Trust
8. Spiritual Warfare within Organizations
9. Business Prayers God Will Answer
Section Three: The Keys to Successful Business Life
10. Biblical Ethics in the Marketplace
11. What Is Your Organization Called to Do?
12. Changing Man and His Institutions
13. The Nature and Power of Agreements
14. Transformation Begins With You
Section Four: Solving Problems God’s Way
15. Understanding the Basics of Problem Solving
16. The Relational Nature of Problem Solving
17. Execution and Delegation
18. Stimulating the Commitment of Others
Section Five: Managing and Mentoring People with Destiny
19. Basic Principles of Management
20. Building Our Businesses on a Relational Foundation (Pt 1)
21. Building Our Businesses on a Relational Foundation (Pt 2)
22. Understanding the Distinctions Between Teaching and Training (Pt 1)
23. Understanding the Distinctions Between Teaching and Training (Pt 2)
24. Knowing When the Game is on: God’s Green Light