The Vision of the Business
The Business Leadership School began in 1996 with the mission of training businesspersons how to build businesses’ God’s way. The school is a two year correspondence course based upon both biblical principles of economics and business practice, and the inherent concept that deeper learning follows effective service to others. BLS provides a sharply defined perspective for how Biblical truth impacts marketplace thinking and practice, and produces transformation in participant’s lives and businesses. BLS is currently operating in the US, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and Central America.
The Business Leadership School of Strategic Christian Services is designed to do two things:
1) Serve as a point of education in the realm of biblical economics and marketplace practices and
2) Serve as a centering point for training, mobilizing, and deploying trained business people into service throughout the nations.
The school itself is based upon both biblical principles of economics and business practice, and the inherent concept that deeper learning follows effective service to others. Therefore, advanced concepts are only offered to those who are graduates of the course.
Click here to download 'The Business Leadership School" PowerPoint Presentation
Click here to download a free copy of "The Awakening of the Christian Marketplace" by Dennis Peacocke.
The current and envisioned activities of the Business Leadership School are:
- The one-year Introductory Course, BLS100.
- The one-year Core Course, BLS200.
- Multiple Graduate modules, BLS300+.
- Teacher-training seminars for Course Facilitators and Mentors.
- For-profit business consulting.
- Teaching teams for national and international seminars and the international branches of the Business Leadership School in other nations.*
- “Model Business” projects where teams focus on bringing a particular company into maximized effectiveness as a model for other companies in that nation.
- *Micro-enterprise projects.*
* Information or preliminary project stages.
We recognize that effective leadership begins with our relationship to God; extends to and through our families; out into our local churches and communities; and then into the nations. This is the context of successful ministry foundations in the marketplace and everywhere else. Our seminars and schools are designed to reflect these realities.
Whoever creates jobs and capital will lead the 21st Century in terms of economic-political modeling. At Strategic Christian Services we believe that Christians are to be in the vanguard of this leadership and modeling. In cooperation with other ministries, churches, and nations, we have asked God for our place of contribution to this glorious and critical task.
President, Strategic Christian Services